Wednesday 16 September 2015

01 - Why Phosphenes?


01 - Why Phosphenes?


Phosphenes are the technical term for the lights you see when you close your eyes. They are light that appear when there is no light in your eye. When your eyes are pressed with your eyelids closed, the light you see then is a prime example of a phosphene

So why use it for a name?

Phosphene Blogs is about things that you think about without really really thinking. The things that pester you when you lie awake at night thinking "Why can't i breathe underwater?" or "What is the difference between coke and pepsi?" These questions have crossed my mind too. That is why I decided to write my conclusions, along with a lot of other stuff, here for anyone to see.

If everyone else has these questions, what makes me certain I am able to answer them? 
 
Now that is simple, i'm not. I am just as clueless as the rest of you, but there are things that I believe should be expressed online! There are things that probably shouldn't be expressed either, but who cares!! I highly doubt many people will read this anyway!!

So enjoy! Or don't! But on the brightside at least you now know what a phosphene is!!

- Mr Phosphene


No comments:

Post a Comment